Still eggs??? / Ciągle jaja???

When I saw these beautiful woodden eggs...
Kiedy zobaczyłam te piękne drewniane jaja...
... in the shop's window...
... w sklepowym oknie...
...they reminded me about an antique plates with all the different eggs...
... przypomniały mi one stare plansze z rysunkami przeróżnych jaj...
... and I immediately knew that I have to make something with natural (not painted) eggs. So here it is - my "Precious Tree" :)
... i od razu wiedziałam, że muszę zrobić coś z takimi naturalnymi (niemalowanymi) jajami. I oto jest - moje "Drogocenne Drzewo" :)
Of course I don't forget about the painted ones :)
Ale oczywiście nie zapominam o tych malowanych :)

Comments

Karen said…
Excellent! I love the tree.
Thanks Karen, the trees are my "thing" - suddenly I have to make a tree (even with eggs).
monotema said…
Patrzę na Twoje prace i wyjść z podziwu nie mogę. Cudeńka!!!
Bardzo się cieszę, dzięki!

Popular posts from this blog

Botanical laces / Botaniczne koronki

The hen in troubles

Spring is coming to the kitchen