Another rooster and... / Nowy kogut i...

... and hen, of course.
... i kura, oczywiście.
Not to mention the eggs :)
From time to time I dye fabrics myself. I'm not good at it but I like to do it. So here and there are some pieces of dyed fabrics with no particular destination. When I went through this one I immediately saw a big, golden hen sitting on the eggs. Sorry for the picture, the eggs' part is white (and I mean white) silk.
Nie wspominając o jajkach :)
Od czasu do czasu farbuje tkaniny. Nie jestem w tym dobra, ale lubię to robić. No więc potem mam gdzieniegdzie takie pofarbowane po nic kawałki. Jak znalazłam ten, to od razu zobaczyłam wielką złotą kurę siedzącą na górze jaj. Zdjęcie nie jest niestety najlepsze, część z jajkami to biały (naprawdę biały) jedwab.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Botanical laces / Botaniczne koronki

The hen in troubles

Old Garden collection / Ogrodowa kolekcja