Adding leaves / Dodając listki

I know that I'm going backward - all the trees are loosing their leaves and mine are getting new ones :) That's the power of creation, it is your world based on your rules. I like it :)
Tomatos are growing up too :)
Wiem, że idę w przeciwnym kierunku - teraz, gdy wszystkie drzewa tracą liście, moje zaczynają wypuszczać nowe :) To właśnie potęga tworzenia, budujesz świat na własnych zasadach. To miłe :)
Pomidorki też rosną :)
It is a nice, meditative process and you can see the progress with any single leaf added.
Haftowanie tych listków to takie spokojne, medytacyjne zajęcie i od razu widać postęp.
It seems that I have a thing with trees with fruit. I like them even more than the blooming ones. Last year I made a small orchard.
Mam coś na drzewa z owocami. Lubię je nawet bardziej niż w czasie kwitnienia. W ubiegłym roku zrobiłam sobie mały sad.
"Fruit Trees" 37 x 48 cms

This way I have the fruit on trees whole year round, no matter what the weather brings us in reality :)
Dzięki temu mam owoce na drzewach przez cały rok, niezależnie od pogody :)

Comments

makneta said…
Kolejne cudo powstaje!!!!!!!
Dzięki! Jakoś trzeba sobie radzić z tym paskudztwem za oknem :)
Anonymous said…
Misterna robota,oj jak ja czekam na koniec :)Pzdr Anna
Ja też :) Ale ciężko przyspieszyć bo ta misterność palce dewastuje...
Share my Garden said…
Oh, Bozena, how I love your orchard, all my favourite colours. I would love to snuggle under it as a coverlet throughout the winter months!
Thanks Rosemary, but for this purpose I should make a bigger one :)

Popular posts from this blog

Botanical laces / Botaniczne koronki

The hen in troubles

Spring is coming to the kitchen