Old and new / Stare i nowe

Lucky me, that despite the cold weather, I can still work in my garden :)
Na szczęście, mimo zimna, w moim ogródku mogę pracować :)
And there's some news on the pottery front. One of the winners of my pots, Mialkotek, suggested, that she is going to frame it. That gave me some idea:
No i mam nowinkę porcelanową. Jedna ze zdobywczyń mojego dzbanuszka, Mialkotek, powiedziała, że ma zamiar go oprawić. To mi podsunęło pewien pomysł:
I didn't think about it before.
Wcześniej sama na to nie wpadłam.
 And now it opens whole new possibilities for me :)
A to otwiera mnóstwo nowych możliwości :)
And to open a new, textile pottery chapter on my etsy, I started with an old cards:
A na otwarcie nowego, porcelanowego działu w etsy, wygrzebałam stare kartki :

Comments

Florentyna said…
Przepiękne są Twoje tkaninowe prace.
A oprawiony w ramkę dzbanuszek zupełnie mnie zachwycił;-)
Pozdrawiam majowo.
dosankodebbie said…
What an interesting way to frame your pot! It tempts me to try a new way of framing my etegami. O.o
Karen said…
Fabulous in a frame!!!!
barbaratoja said…
Pierwsze skojarzenie; biedny uwięziony dzbanuszek;-(
Dzięki Florentyno! A ja podziwiam Twoje wianki :)

Thanks Debbie and Karen! Framing is a whole world and I guess that I should learn a bit about it. Most people wants my small works framed :( So it's better to find some clever way to do so...

Barbaro, ale przecież on właśnie przeskoczył przez te druty :)
Madelief said…
Hi Bozena,

Thank you for your sweet comment on my blog. It put a big smile on my face! What an amazingly beautiful textile pottery you make. It looks so delicate!

Have a lovely day!

Lieve groet, Madelief

Popular posts from this blog

Botanical laces / Botaniczne koronki

The hen in troubles

Old Garden collection / Ogrodowa kolekcja