Pigs in paradise / Świński raj

Happiness has many faces and I learned recently what "happy as a pig in the mud" really means. I spotted many happy pigs:
Szczęście ma różne oblicza. Ostatnio dowiedziałam się jak naprawdę wygląda "szczęśliwa jak świnka w błocie". Spotkałam dużo ubłoconych, szczęśliwych świnek:
They were the extra bonus to my visit in the herbal garden mentioned before. As well as beautiful hens and roosters and many more happy farm animals living there.
So many that I had to stitch some :)
Były miłym dodatkiem do wizyty w "Ziołowym Zakątku", o której pisałam wcześniej i na pewno napiszę jeszcze nie raz. Zresztą szczęśliwie żyją tam nie tylko świnki, ale to własnie je postanowiłam uszyć.
Are you surprised? Oh well, I've surprised myself :)
Zaskoczeni? A jaka ja byłam zaskoczona :)
 So why I decided to start with pigs? Well, probably for the first time I've spent enough time watching them to actually get some idea of what makes the pig looking like the pig. Besides the tail of course :)
Dlaczego akurat świnki? Myślę, że pierwszy raz obserwowałam je na tyle długo, żeby wreszcie dostrzec co decyduje o wizualnej "świnkowatości". Poza ogonkiem, rzecz jasna :)
And if you wonder if pigs might fly, my answer is: yes! Just give them the wings :)
A jeśli zastanawiacie się, czy świnie mogą latać, moja odpowiedź brzmi: oczywiście! Tylko dajcie im skrzydła :)

Comments

Sue McQ said…
The pigs are precious! Aren't the babies sweet? Love your piece dedicated to them. Blessings to you who continue to inspire me.
Sue
Karolina said…
:) rewelacja! Bardzo fajna ta Twoja inspiracja ;)
barbaratoja said…
Świnki jak żywe!
Takie szczęśliwe oglądałam całą wiosnę dwa razy w miesiącu w Muzeum w Swołowie. Dużo błota i szczęśliwe chrumkanie.
Unknown said…
Милые свиньи! Приятное впечатление!
Anneczka said…
lubię świnki, nie jadam ich, piekna praca
Cudne te blondynki. Znakomity pomysł na quilt!
Saffi said…
I love your blog and your textile work is amazing. I have mentioned one of your pieces (The Old Garden) and included a picture on my blog. I've credited you of course and included a link to your website. I hope that's OK. You can check it out at http://saffiland.blogspot.co.uk/2016/07/little-windows-beaded-quilt.html Do let me know if you'd like me to take it down. Thanks for all the inspiration. Steph
Jackie PN said…
Bozena, your piggies,had me sqealing with delight! heehee
I love those wings- too cute!
Hope your summer is going beautifully!
hugs,Jackie

Popular posts from this blog

Botanical laces / Botaniczne koronki

The hen in troubles

Spring is coming to the kitchen