Rooster on blue for a change / Kogut dla odmiany

I didn't want to bore you with more trees so meet my new rooster for a change. It is another effect of my Spring visit in the herbal garden I wrote here and here. There I met some amazing roosters and one of them became my model:
Nie chciałam zanudzać Was kolejnymi drzewami, więc dzisiaj kogut dla odmiany. To jeszcze jeden efekt wiosennej wyprawy na Podlasie, o której pisałam już tutaj i tutaj. Spotkałam tam wspaniałe koguty i jeden z nich posłużył za model:
Handsome guy, isn't it? And here is mine in a full view:
Przystojny, prawda? A tu mój w pełnej krasie:
I don't know why, but I love to create roosters on blue :) His feathers are a scrumptious combination of different silks and embroidery stitches.
Nie wiem dlaczego, ale lubię koguty robić na niebieskim :) Piórka to kombinacja wspaniałych jedwabii wzbogacona haftem.
 I thought it could be a good idea to create more traditional folk art setting for this quite modern farm bird:
Pomyślałam sobie, że fajnie będzie zrobić taką tradycyjną, folkową oprawę dla tego całkiem nowoczesnego koguta:

And there is of course the side effect to - printed rooster :)
Oczywiście jest też efekt uboczny - kogut drukowany :)

Comments

dosankodebbie said…
Beautiful. And perfect for the upcoming year 2017: Year of the Rooster!
Hafciarka said…
Piękny kogut, bardzo realistyczny!
Unknown said…
Хорош петух! Прекрасное панно!
Sue McQ said…
Beautiful! Love the colors and embellishments. Blessings!
Debbie said…
Love the delicate embellishments. Beautiful piece!
cOto.patchwork said…
Cudny kogut! Prawdziwy z niego przystojniak. :-)
Jackie PN said…
Oh!!! I think this guy is my new favorite!! Stunning on the blue for sure! So proud and regal is your rooster!! xo
Doris said…
I just found your blog. I love what I see here, really great.
Małgorzata said…
Wspaniały przystojniak!
Z przyjemnością zasiadłam, po dłuższej przerwie, do lektury Twego bloga! Z rozkoszą sycę oczy pięknem prac.

SuzK said…
I discovered you because you spoke up on the Quiltart list. Your art is beautiful, and your attention to detail makes it stand-out work. Please speak up more often because you have something to show and something to say! Thank you Bozena.

Sue Kaufman
Drums Pennsylvania, USA
Cathy Daniel said…
He's beautiful - I love roosters too! Your work is always stunning! Bozena - are you on Instagram? I think I looked for you but couldn't find you. I think you should be! xCathy
ahihi said…
Useful article, thank you for sharing the article!!!

Website bloggiaidap247.com và website blogcothebanchuabiet.com giúp bạn giải đáp mọi thắc mắc.

Popular posts from this blog

Botanical laces / Botaniczne koronki

The hen in troubles

Spring is coming to the kitchen