Prodigal daughter back in the kitchen!

Hello! After lots of changes and tribulations I'm back in my old saddle. Not sure if anybody is still here but I hope you come back to see what am I up to. This little bun I'm serving for visitors comes from my most recent "Fly me to the moon" textile creation.
Living with a bread maker transports you to the cozy galaxy of the warmth, smell and all kinds of heavenly tastes.
So I couldn't resist and had to transform all my feelings on a theme into fabrics and stitches.
How close my work stands to original models? Judge by yourself. Bon appetit!

Comments

Lin said…
I love the bread theme and your finished piece looks great. xx
hrabina said…
Wyszło absolutnie wspaniale. Pachnące pieczywo, rozrzucone na nocnym niebie z księżycem jak rogalik. Swojsko, domowo i spokojnie...
Rachel said…
Absolutely delicious!
Thank you, Rachel!
Wulf Higgins said…
I especially love the beads adding subtle richness to the background.

Welcome back to the kitchen!

Popular posts from this blog

Botanical laces / Botaniczne koronki

The hen in troubles

Old Garden collection / Ogrodowa kolekcja