Winter tree and a piece of chocolate / Zimowe drzewo i kawałek czekoladki

Still experimenting with laces - well, to be precise with lacy feel rather than real laces. So another tree came to life - the winter one.
Nadal eksperymentuję z koronkami, a właściwie raczej z efektem koronki bez koronki. No i powstało nowe drzewo - tym razem zimowe.
Bare winter tree waiting for the snow to come and make it less grim. And for those who like these somber moods I prepared some lovely winter tree prints:
Nagie, zimowe drzewo czekające na śnieg, który uczyni je mniej posępnym. Ale dla tych, którzy lubią takie surowe klimaty opracowałam kilka zimowych druków:
 I myself felt a bit tired working for too long with neutrals and black so I went for a piece of chocolate:
Osobiście poczułam się zmęczona zbyt długim obcowaniem z czernią na neutralnym tle i zapragnęłam kawałka czekolady:

No, you didn't expect a real chocolate from me, right? In fact it is a combination of autumn trees and lacy connections between them.
Nie, nie spodziewaliście się po mnie prawdziwej czekolady, prawda? Bo to raczej kombinacja jesiennych drzew i koronkowych między nimi połączeń.
But all the many browns I've used made me to think about hot chocolate.
Ale te wszystkie brązy, których użyłam cały czas przywodziły mi na myśl gorącą czekoladę.
And yes, there are some new brown prints too :)
I oczywiście są z tego nowe, brązowe druki też :)

Comments

Debbie said…
Love these winter and autumn colors, Bozena. Stunning work!
Jo Ho said…
wspaniale wygląda kubek w brązach
Jackie PN said…
Ahh! You tricked me! Bozena, I thought you ate a piece of chocolate while pondering what was to come and out of this chocolate you were inspired! ")
Lovely pieces,both of them, and I can absolutely get the hot chocolate connection in this piece!
Best wishes for the first of Advent
hugs my friend,Jackie
Carmina said…
Beautiful pieces!
Cathy Daniel said…
The chocolate piece looks really cosy and just right for this time of year. In your other post, I really like the pebble/stones border of the lace piece. It reminds me of the wall of my new house! xCathy

Popular posts from this blog

Botanical laces / Botaniczne koronki

The hen in troubles

Spring is coming to the kitchen