Bits and pieces / Różności

I know, it's an old bunting but Janet asked for seeing it in natural enviroment - as a kitchen's necklace. So here it is :) And a bigger picture to keep it in perspective:
Wiem, to stary bunting, ale Janet chciała go zobaczyć w naturalnym środowisku - jako kuchenny naszyjnik. No to jest :) I większe zdjęcie dla złapania perspektywy:
Do you remember my dyed lace? Now it is in its first use:
Pamiętacie moją farbowaną koronkę? Tu jest jej pierwsze zastosowanie:
Of course in a teapot :)
Oczywiście w czajniczku :)

The other side of this wall pocket:
Druga strona kieszonki:
And now both my bunting and this teapot are in my shop :)
Teraz i bunting i czajniczek siedzą grzecznie w moim sklepiku :)
Although there is no progress on my secter garden, I can see some in the real one. While taking the above picture I saw "the gate" just like in my embroidery :)
Wprawdzie nie ma postępów w moim tajemniczym ogrodzie, ale w tym prawdziwym owszem, są. Jak robiłam powyższe zdjęcie to zobaczyłam "bramę" z mojego haftu :)
And speaking about Rocket salad, basil and other herbs - go HERE and see what a nice collection I made :)
A skoro mówimy o rukoli, bazylii i innych ziółkach - idźcie koniecznie TUTAJ zobaczyć, jaką ładną kolekcję skompletowałam :)

Comments

potterjotter said…
I love your herbal garden on Etsy - is there no end to your talents!

Popular posts from this blog

Botanical laces / Botaniczne koronki

The hen in troubles

Old Garden collection / Ogrodowa kolekcja