Filling the landscape / Pejzaż wypełniany

My landscape is going along smoothly. Pejzaż powolutku "się wypełnia". And a green market brings new inspirations every single day. I każdego dnia ryneczek dostarcza nowych inspiracji.
(photo by Olcha Grochowska)
(photo by Olcha Grochowska)
It is not complete yet but I started the quilting process because some elements will be added later. Are you looking for the egg? Jeszcze nie wszystko tu jest, ale zaczęłam już pikować ponieważ niektóre elementy będą dodane na końcu. Szukacie jajka? Do you remember my beets? As I mentioned I was taking part in the challenge and now as I learned that I didn't go through I can show you what I "cooked" for this challenge - the beets' soup :) Pamiętacie moje buraczki? Jak wspominałam zgłosiłam się do konkursu, ale ponieważ już wiem, że nie przeszłam to mogę Wam pokazać co takiego tam "ugotowałam" - botwinkę :)

Comments

Karen said…
I love the beet soup! Beautiful colour combination.
Thanks Karen! And believe me, the real soup is even better :)
whimzeestitches said…
Beautiful work! I am in the US and admiring your work.
monotema said…
Patrząc na Twoją "ugotowaną" botwinkę jestem ... ugotowana
Anonymous said…
I love your work I am also Polish living in
California, I like the food colors. Where I live in Californa, Nipomo a lot of small veg.
and mostly strawberrys, lots of greenhouse for flowers and many groves of oranges, lemons,
and my favorite avocadoes.
Holly
Thanks, Holly.
Lucky you - our climate doesn't pamper us with these. But every season brings something yummy - if I catch it in the fabric I can keep it whole year long :)

Popular posts from this blog

Botanical laces / Botaniczne koronki

The hen in troubles

Spring is coming to the kitchen