Tuesday, 21 June 2011

Makeover / Przemeblowanie

On Sunday my daughter was kind enough to give me some big critique on my shop :) So I've spend the day exchanging pictures (like the one above into the one below)
W niedzielę, moja córka była tak uprzejma, żeby skrytykować mój sklepik :) I tak spędziłam dzień na wymianie zdjęć (na przykład tego powyżej na to poniżej)
hiring the model :)
zatrudnieniu modelki :)
and adding new hens 
 i dodawaniu nowych kur
So now it's just waiting for the big sales :) Thank you, Dear Daughter!
 Czyli teraz pozostaje już tylko czekanie na wielki strumień sprzedaży :) Wielkie dzięki, Kochana Córeczko!

7 comments:

dosankodebbie said...

Great advice!

potterjotter said...

Don't let our daughters get together - they are too much alike in their critique of our 'efforts'.

Bozena Wojtaszek said...

Well, the time has come to take the revenge on us :)
The hard part is that usually they are right. I wouldn't agree for any changes if I didn't think they are ok.

Jenny Woolf said...

I love the little birds. They look traditional and folksy. I also love the teapot handbag, because I love to drink tea. But I'm not sure what I would keep in the spout! :) (a pen, maybe?)

Bozena Wojtaszek said...

Hi Jenny,
nice to see you here :)

My daughter has her own teapot (same size, different colours) and I couldn't imagine what does she keep there - phone and keys, wallet and stuff. Ans she was also surprised :)

Bozena Wojtaszek said...

Morning wiser than the evening - well, I just realised what the spout is. You wouldn't put even a pencil there - it's closed from both sides :)

Kangala said...

So you have lots of work:) I have also started to makeover my shop, but I am not satisfied yet:)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Google+